MEET TRIATHLETE, KRISTEN HETZEL! SPONSORED BY BURN FITNESS
In a recent interview, Kristen said, “The gym is essential to my training. It’s the foundation of everything.” She compares training to building a house. “If you don’t have that solid foundation, you will get burnt out, injured and lack the flow that you need.” She trains for her races 4-5 times/week at Burn Fitness; focusing on legs, arms, and core. Everything she does in the gym helps her excel with swimming, biking, and running.
Check out all her races and wins in 2015!
- 2015 World Championships in Australia- 7th Place in the World, 1st for the USA Team
- 7/2015 Camarillo Duathlon #2 (Series) – 1st Place Overall, 1st Place AG
- 7/2015 Goleta Beach Duathlon – 1st Place Overall, 1st Place AG
- 7/2015 Shoreline 10K – 1st Place Overall, 1st Place AG
- 6/2015 Duathlon National Championships – Qualified for Team USA for World Championships in Spain
- 5/2015 Wildflower Triathlon – 2nd Place AG
- 4/2015 Camarillo Duathlon #1 (Series) – 1st Place Overall, 1st Place AG
- 3/2015 Havasu Triathlon – 1st Overall, 1st AG
On behalf of Burn Fitness, congrats on all your hard work and continued success!